How to find One-size-fits-all Ruffled Tube Dress/Coverup,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special discount for One-size-fits-all Ruffled Tube Dress/Coverup.You can choose to buy a product and One-size-fits-all Ruffled Tube Dress/Coverup at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here
will probably be this is a MUST HAVE good product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment
![]()
we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You might find out where to get the best deal on One-size-fits-all Ruffled Tube Dress/Coverup
Price : $29.99
You Save : $10.00 (33%)

Product Description
A beautiful tube dress with a highly durable elastic tube top to fit sizes 3-15. Wear it as a summer dress or a swimsuit coverup. The neck strap is removable. Be the envy of all your friends with these beautiful prints.
Product Details
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004S495BO
One-size-fits-all Ruffled Tube Dress/Coverup
Customer Reviews
I bought this based on other reviews, hoping I could wear it as a dress, or with leggings, as well as a beach cover up. I love it, and wish I could wear as just a dress, but if you are busty (I'm a 34DD) don't even try it. There isn't enough/any support. That's why I only gave it 3 stars. I absolutely love it otherwise and plan to use it as a beach cover up, I already wear it just around the house for comfort (and my husband loves it). One size definitely fits all, I'm a size 4 and other reviewers said it also fit them at sizes 10 and 14!
Love this dress! Bought it in black to go over my swimsuit while on vacation. I ended up wearing this with some cute flip flops as a dress! Works great as a cover-up for your bathing suit and doubles as a dress - what more could you ask for? I am 5'3 and 135 lbs. This dress hits me more above the knee than the model wearing the dress in the picture and I would prefer it to be right at the knee but it works and looks great!
One-size-fits-all Ruffled Tube Dress/Coverup
0 comments:
Post a Comment