Hawaiian Smocked Tube Maxi Dress Junior Plus Size

Hawaiian Smocked Tube Maxi Dress Junior Plus Size

How to find Hawaiian Smocked Tube Maxi Dress Junior Plus Size,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for Hawaiian Smocked Tube Maxi Dress Junior Plus Size.You can choose to buy a product and Hawaiian Smocked Tube Maxi Dress Junior Plus Size at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here

might be this is a MUST HAVE great product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment

we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You will find out where to get the best deal on Hawaiian Smocked Tube Maxi Dress Junior Plus Size


Price : $49.99
You Save : $15.00 (30%)
Hawaiian Smocked Tube Maxi Dress Junior Plus Size

Product Description


Soft stretch poly maxi dress in a pretty Hawaiian tribal print, elasticized smocking on the bust. Great for a beach cover-up. Junior ; plus size.

Product Details

  • Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
  • ASIN: B00559SS32

 

Hawaiian Smocked Tube Maxi Dress Junior Plus Size

 

Customer Reviews


I just received this dress yesterday. Ordered it for an upcoming cruise. I am 5'6", 130lbs, 34C. I ordered the Medium in the Rust color. It fit perfect with a strapless bra, and just barely touches the ground in bare feet. The material is a silky-soft T-shirt material that drapes very nicely. The colors are vibrant and even prettier in person than on the website.

I am normally a 1x gal. I would recommend going up a size or even two in this dress... Generally speaking "junior plus" is a tad smaller than misses plus....It is a beautiful print and perfect for lounging which is why I bought it. I used to buy from this seller on Ebay and wasn't disappointed then.

 

Hawaiian Smocked Tube Maxi Dress Junior Plus Size

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment